I started this blog to give shine to MC’s that may not be on your radar. There music is good they just need you to support. So how do I find these artist I have connections. I am an artist as well. My qualifications are MC , Teacher, College Grad, Ex Hustler and Father.. so yes.. I can fairly judge the music and look for great talent. If you think you should be featured here email me at email@example.com
Nofamuscosignsradio.com is a promotional website, which might contain posts of rumors, speculation, assumptions, opinions, media files and factual information. Postings may contain erroneous or inaccurate information.
Use of Information:
As a general policy, no personally identifiable information, such as your name, address, or e-mail address, is automatically collected from your visit to the Site.
Our Site may provide you the opportunity to signup to receive newsletters from us at the point where we request information about you. You always have the option of removing your name from any e-mail list to not receive future newsletters. In order to ensure immediate removal from any list, it is best to follow the specific instructions outlined within the newsletter you receive from us.
However, if you are unable to complete the process indicated in the newsletter, then just contact us with the word “Unsubscribe” in the message to be removed from our mailing list.
All media files (audios, videos, images) featured on Nofamuscosignsradio.com are for promotional usage only. Therefore the copyright to the media belongs to the owner and not to Nofamuscosignsradio.com
Our sole effort and goal is to help artists/labels expand their reach to their fans and across the World Wide Web. Check our New Releases section for new hot albums we recommend and good to buy.
Downloadable/Media Files Themselves are Links found/hosted on Third-Party Sites.
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement.
Under Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(3)(A), the Notification of Claimed Infringement must include the following:
(1) An electronic or physical signature of the owner or of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
(2) Identification of the copyrighted work (or works) that you claim has been infringed;
(3) A description of the material that you claim is infringing, and the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists (for example, the URL of the page of Nofamuscosignsradio.com where it is lawfully posted; the name, edition and pages of a book from which an excerpt was copied, etc.);
(4) A clear description of where the infringing material is located on our website, including as applicable its URL, so that we can locate the material;
(5) Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
(6) A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
(7) A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Written notification must be submitted to:
dmca [at] Nofamuscosignsradio.com
THE ABOVE INFORMATION IS PROVIDED SOLELY FOR NOTIFYING THAT YOUR COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL MAY HAVE BEEN INFRINGED.
DO NOT SEND ANY INQUIRIES UNRELATED TO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT (e.g., REQUESTS FOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE OR CUSTOMER SERVICE, etc.) TO THE CONTACT LISTED ABOVE.
Nofamuscosignsradio.com is not responsible for the content or practices of third party websites that may be linked to our Sites. Our Sites may also be linked to websites operated by other companies. Visitors to these web sites should refer to each web site’s respective privacy policies and practices